Δευτέρα 25 Ιουνίου 2007

Α butterfly's trail....


I left my windowpane open

I was waiting for something to come in

But I did not expect such a stunning butterfly

Swimming in such a summertime's heat


I observed her for hours and days

Copied down all her special moves and ways

Mark the spots she liked the most

Hoped to be her favorite host


But she kept on flyng and flying around

Always looking for a higher ground

Until one day my shoulder became a landing strip

With lights in the burning night's spear


And then the oddest thing just came up

I touch her and my self was in a trap

I thought she would be eternal nailed to the ground

But down there only I could have been found


So I crawled and crawled for 7 nights time

No take off, I now for sure can decide

I leaned beside her and fall asleep

With her ego wings laying on my hips


The crack of dawn found me wounded seriously

She was stuck on my windowpane demanding to leave

I stood like hypnotized and open it wide

Whether was right or wrong I cannot decide


She stood for a while then flew away

Never looking back, and nothing more to say

Only a bit sadder for a while

Heading for a paradise where the hitmen will be

Enslaving insects with a small fee



She only left me her odoriferousness and her wingdust

Symbols of the prolonging ego lust

Libras don't like making love, she said

They only like to play around with butterflies

Waiting for the morning dusk.


PS: Απαραίτητο soundtrack,A Perfect Circle- "3 Libras" από το album "Μer de Norms"

1 σχόλιο:

tsouxtra είπε...

Όμορφο και μελαγχολικό.. Μία ιστορία, ποίημα όπως το έθεσες, πολύ αληθινό που με συγκίνησε για διάφορους λόγους.. Στείλε μου και το τραγούδι όταν μπορέσεις!